Restaurant & Catering Australia (R&CA) and UberEats have today agreed to a landmark partnership aimed at helping restaurants, cafes and caterers succeed by leveraging the benefits of on-demand food delivery. The immediate focus of the partnership will be helping restaurants enhance their digital presence as restaurants convert to takeaway and home delivery in the face of the coronavirus pandemic.
R&CA is the peak industry association representing over 47,000 restaurants, cafes and caterers across Australia. UberEats is the largest online food delivery platform operating across Australia with more than 20,000 restaurant partners signed up to the technology platform. The agreement is the first of its kind between UberEats and a peak body for restaurant owners anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.
The agreement provides current and new members of Restaurant & Catering Australia with:
- Discounted rates from 4 May to 31 December 2020 for:
○ eligible R&CA members* that join the UberEats platform or
○ any business already signed up to UberEats on or before 6 April 2020 who joins R&CA as a member by 3 May 2020
(available in limited numbers only)
- Exclusive access to training, insights and resource materials to assist them in transitioning their business towards takeaway and home delivery
- Discounted activation fees for eligible R&CA members* who sign up and activate their restaurants on UberEats from 7 April to 31 December 2020 (available in limited numbers only) and
- Discounted membership fees to Restaurant & Catering Australia for eligible UberEats restaurant partners (available in limited numbers only), giving businesses access to free industrial relations and immigration advice, discounted merchant rates through the Commonwealth Bank, discounts on regulatory training courses and accreditation programs and access to exclusive discounts from partners and suppliers of the Association.
* An eligible R&CA member is a member who joins the R&CA on or before 3 May 2020.
Under the partnership, R&CA members could potentially save with discounted rates with UberEats from 4 May to 31 December 2020. The potential savings will depend on a number of factors, including your turnover volume through UberEats.
To access the benefits of this new partnership between R&CA and UberEats, click the link below to sign up to Restaurant & Catering and one of our membership staff will be in contact or alternatively call 1300 722 878 for more information. Please note this deal is only available to a limited number of new R&CA members so make sure you sign up today so you don’t miss out on these savings.
For existing R&CA Members these benefits are available to you from May 4. Please then get in contact with your membership manager for more information.